What's new

Where to get the Panny RP-91 (1 Viewer)

Jeff_N

Agent
I'm interested in getting the Panasonic RP-91. I've been quoted $629 locally, and was thinking that this was a real high price. Any thoughts on this, or suggestions on where to look?
Thanks!
(I tried the search, but it was down.)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
My local dealer (click on link below) is an auth. Panasonic dealer. Email them and they should take good care of you.
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Link Removed for their Link Removed reviews

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
I purchased mine from MoreAudioVideo.com for $471 shipped. My only complaint was that the player was not shipped double boxed. Luckily, the unit arrived undamaged.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 7

Scott Quick

Agent
Saw it at Sound City for $480. I've always been extremely impressed with their service and prices.
Scott

Jerrich

Auditioning
I got mine with a group buy at hometheaterspot.com from Jason at OneCall. Price was a little higher, but they are an authorized dealer, so you get the US warrantee, not the Canadian one. Also double boxed, two day delivery, and they HAVE them, not out of stock, like many other sites. $.02
JR

Mark Booth

Senior HTF Member
Got mine from etronics.com for $474 delivered (3-day UPS). Ground UPS would have saved another $10 ($464 delivered). The unit arrived double boxed and in excellent condition. Etronics.com offers a 30-day money back guarantee (no refunds on shipping charges). Mine included a US warranty.
Awesome player! Just watched Toy Story 2 last night and was most impressed with the image, especially the lack of any chroma problems. Thank you Panasonic!
Mark

Billy Fogerty

Stunt Coordinator
Is there a big difference,between the RP 61 and RP 91? The 91 has a built in decoder, which most of us would bypass. So wouldn't the 61 be the better choice?

Eugene Hsieh

Supporting Actor
No, the 61 is missing two key features, including a dual digital output and scaling in progressive mode.
There are a bunch of other features like DVD-RAM etc, but those are largely irrevelant to most people.
------------------
Eugene Hsieh, VisorCentral FAQ Editor
1000 km on a tank of gas??? Check out the Prius and drive the future now!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks