Where to get movie teaser graphics for website?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DaveF, Dec 6, 2001.

1. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    I'm looking for movie-teaser graphics -- link-style graphics or mini movie posters -- for posting on my website. I've seen some of these in peoples' signatures and scattered about random personal websites, but I've got no idea where they came from. IMDB has movie poster graphics, but they're provided by a poster company, and aren't to be copied and reposted elsewhere. I've also checked a few official movie websites and surprisingly, they don't seem to have such graphics.
    Any recommendations on where to get movie teaser/poster graphics? Is there a primary source? Or do you make them yourselves?
    Thanks.

2. Darren H

Darren H Second Unit

Dave, you'd be hard pressed to find a website anywhere that is not in violation of copyright laws. Just make good use of your right mouse button. Find an image you like, then save it. I often grab images from Imdb and Amazon.

3. DaveF

DaveF Moderator

David Fischer
    I figured studios would provide "link to our official movie site" graphics -- to help foster publicity and easy promotion. I was hoping to avoid blatant copyright infringement [​IMG]