What's new

Where to get Duvatyne in Toronto? (1 Viewer)

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Next week I have a few days where no one will be at home. I've decided that I'm going to use some of that time to line the inside of my Toshiba RPTV with Duvatyne. But now I need to find some place to buy it. Is there anywhere in Toronto that sells it, or do I need to order over the net?

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
If you get an answer to this question other than here please post it. Jeff Kowerchuk ordered a bolt some time ago and paid almost the same amount again just for Customs. I can't remember the name of the on-line vendor he used. This stuff does not come cheap. It's also relatively heavy so is expensive to ship.
------------------
[email protected]
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no mesiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Damn. This is definately disapointing.
I've been calling many different stores in the GTA that sell fabric and none of them have any clue what Duvatyne is! I really don't want to spend a fortune doing this. I've got VERY little cash at the moment so this must be done as cheaply as possible.
Hopefully it'll pop up somewhere. I have more time off work at the end of July so I have 2 months to find some.

David Ely

Supporting Actor
Peter,
Thanks! I'll give them a call.
Any idea how much of this stuff I'll need for a Toshiba 50" RPTV?

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
quote:Any idea how much of this stuff I'll need for a Toshiba 50" RPTV?
Shoot an e-mail over to Jeff Kowerchuk and divide his answer in half.
wink.gif
He ended up buying way more than he expected - worked out fine as I bought the other half. You may not be so lucky.
------------------
[email protected]
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no mesiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks