What's new

Where to get BFD cheap? (1 Viewer)

Brian_J

Second Unit
The subject says it all. I cant find one for less than MSRP of $159. And EBAY is a joke, people pay more than MSRP!
Brian
------------------
Zed's Dead Baby...

Tony Genovese

Supporting Actor
And is the issue that you do not think it's worth list price or you can't see yourself paying list price for anything or a $20 savings will make (as opposed to break) the deal? The unit is in short supply (Behringer has production runs and if you're between runs you can literally wait months for a piece) and does what it does for hundreds less than the competition (Symetrix, Rane, Ashly, etc). $159 sounds like quite a bargain, don't you think?

kevin oswald

Agent
Well you can check out Link Removed
Alot of the stuff is not listed that he carries, but customer service I got was great.. and got a good price on some hardware from him. And had it 4 days later.

Brian_J

Second Unit
To Tony Genovese: Did you answer my question?
In the future, Dont post to topics to just be a wise ass.
wink.gif

But since you asked, I dont like to pay MSRP, especially if there is some quick way that I can find where its less (such as by taking 10 seconds to post this question on this board). I think 10 seconds is not too much time to make $20, how bout you? Oh well, now its been 30 seconds.
And if its not less, then Ill pay MSRP.
Brian
------------------
Zed's Dead Baby...

Tony Genovese

Supporting Actor
I wasn't trying to be a wise-ass. I was trying to provide some information re the Behringer and to put their pricing into context (as well as their production methods). In addition, I was trying to understand your motivation in not wanting to pay list price. Wasn't sure if you thought one of these was not worth the $159.
These pieces are very hard to find (people wait months for them). Now if you don't mind waiting two or three months (rather than 20 or 30 seconds) to save $20 than that's your choice.

Deane Johnson

Supporting Actor
I got mine from Dave's back when they were around $129. He's a nice guy and gave good service. He was out the day I ordered, but said he'd have more in two days. It arrived on my doorstep exactly when he said it would.
$159 seems like a decent price considering the current MSRP and short supply. This is one piece of gear that's worth full price. You get a lot for your money.
Deane

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks