What's new

Where to buy Yamaha (1 Viewer)

Brad Russell

Stunt Coordinator
So I need to pick up a RX-V659 for my folks. Local shop has a waiting list @$500, but I'm seeing them on the net for around $350. My concern is finding a reputible shop and possibly buying from someone that Yamaha won't recognize if I have warranty issues. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Brad

Alon Goldberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Alon Goldberg
http://www.yamaha.com/warranty_safety.asp

Warranty Policies. Yamaha provides warranty coverage for new Yamaha® products originally sold by Yamaha Authorized Dealers located in the United States. Check our DEALER LOCATOR for a list of U.S. Authorized Dealers. Yamaha products purchased from retailers other than Yamaha Authorized Dealers (whether via the Internet, or otherwise) will NOT be covered by Yamaha’s warranties, and U.S. service centers will not repair such products under warranty.

Frank A

Stunt Coordinator
Crutchfield has the Yamaha you are asking about, but for the same price as your local store. I do believe that they are an authorized dealer.

Another place to look at is One Call. I am not sure if they are an authorized dealer or not, but they might be. I could not find the rxv model on their site. Most of their Yamaha's are of the htr models. These models are generally cheaper than their comparable rxv models with just one or two slight cosmetic differences (from what I understand). Also their warranty might be a year or two less.

I think both companies are very reputable.

I'm sure there are other places. J & R?
As Alon suggested, check Yamaha's website for authorized dealers. That would be the best way to go.

Frank

Brad Russell

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks! I had looked on Yamaha's site but could not find that info. Glad it wasn't a snake.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation482
Recent bookmarks