1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to Buy Toshiba 57HX81 in South Jersey?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brajesh Upadhyay, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

I'll be moving to Burlington, NJ 08016 soon & wanted to buy the 57HX81 from a local dealer. Best Buy doesn't seem to carry the 'HX' models (only 'H'). Can anyone recommend a reliable place to buy the 57HX81 at a reasonable price? Based on different posts I've read, looks like most people have been paying around $2,500. Does that sound right? Thanks much in advance.

2. James Edward

James Edward Supporting Actor

If there is a P.C. Richard near you, try them. I think they do business in N.J. I bought mine from a salesman that I deal with consistently for 2199! So, check them out with that in mind...

3. KemetU

KemetU Auditioning

Go to Albo Appliance and Electronics (an authorized Toshiba dealer) in Audubon, NJ. I got mine for $2499 with a 5 year extended ($150) plus tax. Free in home delivery and setup.
    Ask for George
    Enjoy [​IMG]

4. Jason F.

Jason F. Stunt Coordinator

I noticed that at Best Buy also, what exactly does the "X" mean. That only thing that I noticed is a protective cover. And is the X worth the extra 300 bucks?

5. Jason F.

Jason F. Stunt Coordinator

Oh by the way.......... http://ww3.onecall.com/PID_12496.htm
    I have really heard good things about them here from other members. All you have to do is call and they will quote you a better price.

6. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

Thanks Kemet. Jason, OneCall only sells the 'HX' models in-store (they don't ship them).

7. KemetU

KemetU Auditioning

No problem Brajesh. Let me know how you make out.