Where to Buy Toshiba 57HX81 in South Jersey?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brajesh Upadhyay, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

I'll be moving to Burlington, NJ 08016 soon & wanted to buy the 57HX81 from a local dealer. Best Buy doesn't seem to carry the 'HX' models (only 'H'). Can anyone recommend a reliable place to buy the 57HX81 at a reasonable price? Based on different posts I've read, looks like most people have been paying around $2,500. Does that sound right? Thanks much in advance.

2. James Edward

James Edward Supporting Actor

If there is a P.C. Richard near you, try them. I think they do business in N.J. I bought mine from a salesman that I deal with consistently for 2199! So, check them out with that in mind...

3. KemetU

KemetU Auditioning

Go to Albo Appliance and Electronics (an authorized Toshiba dealer) in Audubon, NJ. I got mine for $2499 with a 5 year extended ($150) plus tax. Free in home delivery and setup.
    Ask for George
    Enjoy [​IMG]

4. Jason F.

Jason F. Stunt Coordinator

I noticed that at Best Buy also, what exactly does the "X" mean. That only thing that I noticed is a protective cover. And is the X worth the extra 300 bucks?

5. Jason F.

Jason F. Stunt Coordinator

Oh by the way.......... http://ww3.onecall.com/PID_12496.htm
    I have really heard good things about them here from other members. All you have to do is call and they will quote you a better price.

6. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

Thanks Kemet. Jason, OneCall only sells the 'HX' models in-store (they don't ship them).

7. KemetU

KemetU Auditioning

No problem Brajesh. Let me know how you make out.