Where to Buy PSB Speakers Inexpensively?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Will, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Will

Will Guest

I'm looking for a pair of PSB Stratus Bronze speakers. So far, the least expensive place I've seem them at is is 800stereo.org which has them for about $846 plus shipping. I'm in Los Angeles so travelling to the manufacturer in Canada is out of the question for me.

2. Adil M

Adil M Supporting Actor

3. John*S

John*S Agent

Will,

I have PSB Stratus Minis, C5i and 10S. I got them through Ronny's Stereo and got a good price. They also sell some high end brands, which is how I found them in the first place. Talk to Ronny and bargain well.

Ronnys Stereo Factory Outlet

1014 B Green Acres Road

Eugene, OR 97408 USA

541-344-2454 (Tel)

743-8035 (Fax)

4. Eric A

Eric A Second Unit

I have PSB Image speakers and I purchased them through The Sound Seller. You can reach them at 800-826-0520. Ron is who I dealt with. I have purchased many things from them and they will get you a great price and their service is wonderful.

5. Bob Marker

Bob Marker Stunt Coordinator

Might want to check the "audiogon" web site. I have seen PSB Bronze speakers offered at good prices (around $700) in the past although some are " B stock". I was fortunate to find a new, unblemished pair advertized on audiogon from an authorized dealer for $640/pair (plus shipping) several months ago.

Good luck

6. Daniel Mai

Daniel Mai Stunt Coordinator

Look on PSB website and you'll find a dealer in Walnut and Garden Grove. I've been to both and both are more than willing give you very good deals.

7. Will

Will Guest

Thanks for all the advice. It seems most of the new PSB Stratus Bronze deals on Audiogon and elsewhere at under $800 are for B stock speakers, which I understand means there are scratches or other blemishes permanently the cabinet, with prices typically around $700. Or alternatively I can get a used pair from private parties in good to excellent condition, for a few hundred less.

8. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas