What's new

Where to buy new/used VINYL? (1 Viewer)

Brent_H

Second Unit
I was wondering where you all buy your new and used vinyl online? I just picked up the Beach Boys "Endless Summer" for $4 on eBay....but I dont like shopping on eBay. Anywheere else?????

mike_decock

Supporting Actor
My favorites for new Vinyl are:
Red Trumpet
Music Direct
Acoustic Sounds
Diverse Vinyl
Diverse is in the UK but they offer very speedy shipping and sometimes it's cheaper to get UK pressings from them than to order it from one of the domestic resellers.
For used vinyl, it's great if you can find a local used record store. You can also do really well shopping around Goodwill or Salvation army. I've come back from Goodwill hauls with 40 records for under $30... Can't beat that.
Online, the only place I shop for used records is
GEMM.
-Mike...

Micahel C

Stunt Coordinator
Check the local stores in your area and look for Goldmine magazine. Thousands upon thousands of vinyl lp's, 45's, ep's etc. from both professional sources and private collectors. You'll find both set sale prices and auctions listed. A treasure trove of both B & M stores and online sites that you'd otherwise never hear about (many of which have been in business for years). In addition, they have some great articles and usually always cover the discography of one artist each month.

GlennH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Glenn
Not long ago I bought an obscure 30-year old mint-condition vinyl record I was interested in from www.lastvestige.com. The record was $8, the shipping (priority mail, well packed) was $6.

mike_decock

Supporting Actor
I just got a record I ordered from CDNow. It was very well-packaged (unlike Amazon) and didn't take too long to arrive.

-Mike...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks