Where to buy Klipsch?

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Trond B. Tenfjo, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Trond B. Tenfjo

Trond B. Tenfjo Auditioning

Hey,
    I'm at the moment considering upgrading my HT, and found Klipsch speakers quite interesting. The thing is, Klipsch cost a fortune here in Norway. I was thinking about having RF-7, RC-7, RB-35 and 2x RSW-12. In this country that would cost me well over $13.000. So I had a look on AudioReview.com, and found that the prices listed there were much, much lower. Even with Norwegian VAT included and shipping, it will still be a cheaper way to order the from overseas.

So can anyone give me a link to a reliable shop that sells Klipsch speakers (wouldn't mind them selling Rotel electronics either, as I'm going for that too), and ships to Norway? Preferably closest possible to Norway, but if I have to order from USA to get it cheaper, I'll do it.

Thanks.

2. Oren Paul

Oren Paul Stunt Coordinator

I have Klipsch Cornwalls in Front, an RC-7 in the center, RS-7's for surrounds, and KG5.5's in the rear. That said you know I like Klipsch speakers; however consider SVS for your sub(s) and use the money you save for shipping.

3. Mort Corey

Mort Corey Supporting Actor

As far as I know, Klipsch only sells through "authorized" dealers and discourages selling over the internet. There are rumors of knockoffs being sold on line so buyer beware.

Mort

4. John F. Palacio

John F. Palacio Supporting Actor

I don't know if Best Buy (wwww.bestbuy.com) ships internationally, but they are an authorized dealer.

5. steve nn

steve nn Cinematographer

They might ship internationally but they don't carry the reference line. GoodGuys caries the reference line and are authorized but will only ship within their territory. With what has happened lately with Klipsch and on-line sellers, the options are much less than what they were four months back.

I run Klipsch and really like them but afraid I can't be of any help[​IMG]

RB-75 m
    C-7 c
    RB-35 s
    Three SVS 25-31CS+

6. Garrett Lundy

Garrett Lundy Producer

Would US electronics (the ROTEL unit) even work in Norway? Don't they have different electrical systems, like 220v?

7. Trond B. Tenfjo

Trond B. Tenfjo Auditioning

I stumbled over BrandNamez.com. They have all the Klipsch product that I'm thinking of, and they also ship internationally. Anyone have any experience with this shop before?

8. Oren Paul

Oren Paul Stunt Coordinator

I purchased my RC-7, and my RS-7s from BrandNamez and got decent service. Email [email protected] if you want details.

9. Mike Carter

Mike Carter Agent

Speaker Exchange Tampa, FL would be a good place. They have been around forever and they are a authorized dealer and they service all over the world.