1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy JBL NSP1?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Christopher Chung, Aug 3, 2001.

1. Christopher Chung

Christopher Chung Stunt Coordinator

I'm looking for some on-line stores to buy the JBL NSP1. I used MySimon.com and found some places, but I know that there are other on-line stores to search from.
    Thanks for any info!

2. Loring

Loring Stunt Coordinator

Well when I was looking into getting the JBL NSP1 speaker set way back when I was looking at speakers and receivers. I looked on http://www.pricewatch.com
    ***NOTE:after this point I am going off topic a bit. ***
    Little history of my transition.. One day I got this idea I wanted real sound with my movies so I started upgrading that was 2 years ago. I went from just the TV speakers to pro-logic w/ 5 speaker to a H/K AVR and JBL Studio Speakers. And thanks to the internet and a couple other sources I have my audio system I like at the price I was able to spend with out a second mortgage..
    Now where is that damn tax refund so I can get my SVS...
    ------------------
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    ~Loring

3. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    www.jandr.com
    is i remember correctly, they have it if you ask the phone people. dont remember if it's listed.

4. Sean Laughter

Sean Laughter Screenwriter

J&R does have it and I do think it's listed. It's just one of those where you have to enter your name in a box to get the price. And through August 10th (I think that's right) they have free shipping on all JBL products.

5. Vin

Vin Supporting Actor

6. Thomas_Berg

Thomas_Berg Screenwriter

Thomas
    that place has them for $279. try to get a tremendous deal by having the two pricematch against each other! (J&R has free shipping, so that should factor in somewhere)