What's new

Where to buy HK525, Toronto/Canada (1 Viewer)

Phil Levy

Stunt Coordinator
So, I'm interested in picking up an HK525 to take advantage of the discounts on it, and I notice on American web dealers it's about $600-650 or so USD, which is like $850 CAD about.

When I look around in Toronto to get one, it's like $1500-1800 CAD which is ridiculous.

Wondering if anyone has any tips about where to purchase it in Toronto, or a Canadian online retailer to buy it from. I looked at some American dealers that ship to Canada, and I really don't feel like dealing with import taxes and duties and whatnot.

Thanks in advance...

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
Try going into futureshop and best buy. They will probably have them for about 8-900 CDN I'm guessing since the prices are no longer on the website. You can probably get a demo or something for even less. Harmans are very clean and easy to use. Good luck finding one.

Phil Levy

Stunt Coordinator
$1800 was at Futureshop :frowning: I assume Best Buy will be the same, but gonna check it out anyway.

Mike Boniferro

Second Unit
Best Buy Canada does not carry HK.
Still waiting to hear what the new 'high end receiver' they'll be picking up is.

Justin=>

Grip
I believe that there is an electronics store in Toronto's Chinatown Centre that carries HK receivers and other brands. You can get a good deal from them by bargaining(they're reasonably flexible). I forget the store's name but it is the only electronics store located on the main floor. Just walk straight ahead when you go through the entrance.
Good luck in getting the best deal.
:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread