What's new

Where to buy good slim cases? (1 Viewer)

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk
I've been looking for some decent slim cases for a while now to no avail. Why the hell does every site that sells nice cases only have those damn THINpak ones? Those are too thick to replace cases in TV show box sets! :frowning:

I'm looking for some slim ones with a good (secure) hub design. I broke one of the ones on my NCIS season 4 set when I first got it last year.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Have you even thought about shopping at your local Office Max, Office Supply, Office Depot, Staples, Target, Best Buy, Circuit City ... they all sell slim-pack DVD's ...

Viper

Second Unit
Real Name
Joe Fisk

I don't like buying cases without being able to see pictures of the hubs. I also don't like Memorex cases, which is what I typically see at retailers. I had some keepcases before and they suck. Isn't there such a thing as Amaray slimpak cases?

Sylvia*ST

Stunt Coordinator

I've been buying all blank media, cases, shipping supplies, etc. from cdrom2go.com for years. They have literally everything (including interesting 30-disc Uni-Keep cases I originally got from someone in Canada) and ship it next day. Their customer service is fantastic.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
You can try PolylineCorp.com. That's where I buy mine. They've got several varieties of slim cases, down to 7mm in thickness. They have single and double-disc thin cases.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Why not? You take that risk everytime you order from online retailers. IMages on websites don't exactly show you the actual product.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I have used Square Deal Online several times. Even bought sets of empty HD DVD and Blu-ray boxes there. Bigger pictures of almost all cases are present as well.

Cees

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member

Polyline will send you out free samples of their products. All you have to do is call their phone number. They have "single-disc" and "double-disc" packs (a box that contains one each of every single-disc or double-disc case they make) and they'll also send you any other sample you want.

Can't get more risk-free than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Logos1204
Recent bookmarks