What's new

where to buy energy take 5.2's online? (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Ricky, Energy generally does not authorize mail-order sales. Good Guys on the West Coast of the US sells Energy speakers by mail, but only within its own region. I suggest you try to track down a brick-and-mortar dealer in your area.

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
You can buy them tons of places online.

Go to shopping.yahoo.com and put "energy take 5.2" into the search box. Best price for the Take 5.2 with the Energy 8 sub is $595. I think best price without sub is around $425. Don't know about warranties. You will have to research that issue yourself.

Nico

Stunt Coordinator
Try these:
http://www.sounddistributors.com/pro...heater+Systems
http://www.acousticsounddesign.com/i...n=products&p=s
http://www.soundpros.com/energy_home.cfm
Above sellers provide their own warranty and service replacing original manuf's. Becareful of very low prices on the internet as they may not offer warranty/service as manuf will not repair because you buy from unauthorized dealers (not sure of energy's policy so you might want to check).
Anyway, is this your final decision to get these speakers? There are others as good or better.
Hope this helps.
Nico

I am not sure how far you are from Scranton, PA but there is a shop called Domani Entertainment that carries Energy speakers.

After reading dozens of reviews on the Take 5.1 I located this shop and decided to buy them. When I went to the shop to listen to them I was disappointed with them. They didn't satisfy my taste for music but were okay for movies.

From what I understand the new 5.2 system is much better than the 5.1.

Good luck with your purchase!

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
The 5.2's are micro satellites. Thus, they compete with HTIB systems for customers who have significant size restrictions. In that domain, they are in the top 2 or 3 best buys anywhere. If you are willing to move to bookshelf sized speakers, you can of course do better for the same money. But for $595, you won't get a better set of 6 speakers of that size.

MikePeroni

Stunt Coordinator
Ricky, I dont know how far you are from Cananda there in NY, but, if its within a few hour range, go there. I got my set of 5.2s, with the 8.2 sub, for only 550.00 American dollars... what an awesome deal. Plus you get all your taxes refunded at the border duty-free shop because you are buying a Canadian made product.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks