What's new

Where to buy DVI cable... (1 Viewer)

Donald_S

Stunt Coordinator
I'm buying a Bravo DVD player but the only DVI cable I saw on their site was 6 meters, which is way to long for me. I need a 2 meter cable. Suggestions of where to buy pretty cheap. I see cables for $10 and for $150, and I'm not sure what the difference is. Input would really help.

Thanks,

Donald

Donald_S

Stunt Coordinator
I should have mentioned that I'm hooking the Bravo up to a Sony GWIII if that's a factor.

Thanks,

Donald

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
Donald,
Lots of folks are buying their DVI cables from Here

Please note I have no experience with these guys but I'm planning on going with one of their cables for when I pick up a new TV early next year. They have a tutorial as well on DVI.

Donald_S

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, amazing prices Shane. Thanks for the tip. Now I have to admit my stupidity and say I don't know which cable to get. I would guess it's single link male/male digital, but it's only a guess. Can someone set me straight? Thanks a bunch.

Donald

Shane Martin

Senior HTF Member
They should have a picture guide on there so compare the DVI outs of your 2 devices and you should be able to figure it out. If not You might try calling/emailing them.

AlexanderS

Second Unit
I got a 3m DVI-D (which is the type you'll need) from Pacific cable. Shipping was high because it was cross country but the quality is excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks