Where to buy DVI cable...

Discussion in 'Accessories, Cables, and Remotes' started by Donald_S, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Donald_S

Donald_S Stunt Coordinator

I'm buying a Bravo DVD player but the only DVI cable I saw on their site was 6 meters, which is way to long for me. I need a 2 meter cable. Suggestions of where to buy pretty cheap. I see cables for $10 and for $150, and I'm not sure what the difference is. Input would really help.

Thanks,

Donald

2. Donald_S

I should have mentioned that I'm hooking the Bravo up to a Sony GWIII if that's a factor.

Thanks,

Donald

3. Shane Martin

Shane Martin Producer

Donald,
    Lots of folks are buying their DVI cables from Here

Please note I have no experience with these guys but I'm planning on going with one of their cables for when I pick up a new TV early next year. They have a tutorial as well on DVI.

4. Donald_S

Wow, amazing prices Shane. Thanks for the tip. Now I have to admit my stupidity and say I don't know which cable to get. I would guess it's single link male/male digital, but it's only a guess. Can someone set me straight? Thanks a bunch.

Donald

5. Shane Martin

Shane Martin Producer

They should have a picture guide on there so compare the DVI outs of your 2 devices and you should be able to figure it out. If not You might try calling/emailing them.

6. AlexanderS

AlexanderS Second Unit

I got a 3m DVI-D (which is the type you'll need) from Pacific cable. Shipping was high because it was cross country but the quality is excellent.

7. Shane Morales

Shane Morales Second Unit

I will 2nd pacificcable.com. I got my DVI cable from them. The DVIDLs are the ones you need.

Another...