Where to buy BFD online?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Matthew Todd, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Matthew Todd

Matthew Todd Second Unit

Where is the best place to get a BFD online and which model would you recommend? Right now I'm going to just be using it to flatten out bass response from a 10" Def Tech sub (Prosub 100) but I will eventually want it for a pair of SVS CS Ultras. Also, would I be better of getting the equalizer that SVS offers in the package deal or the BFD?

Thanks,

Matt

2. Ranga

Ranga Stunt Coordinator

Check out ZZSounds. They were the cheapest at $135 (incl shipping..)
    Ranga

3. gomez_a

gomez_a Stunt Coordinator

4. Michael Do

Michael Do Agent

5. John Sully

John Sully Stunt Coordinator

6. Jeffrey Noel

Jeffrey Noel Screenwriter

I got mine at www.lentines.com for $135 including shipping. I highly recommend them as their customer service is top notch! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. jeff lam

jeff lam Screenwriter

Jeff Lam
    I got mine from a local guitar center. $120 + tax, Great deal. This EQ is parametric, and should be better at flattening a FR than a graphic EQ like the ART.

8. Doug BW

Doug BW Stunt Coordinator

I also got mine at zzounds. $135 shipped. Most of the websites that sell them (not the ebay one, I don't think) have either a 30 or 45 day no-questions-asked return policy.

Zzounds was a pleasure to deal with. They ship the same day (if you order early enough on a business day). I ordered mine on a Sunday, they shipped Monday, and I got it on Tuesday. (It will probably take longer to get one out to Utah, though....)

If you do decide on the ART, you might want to have a look at some of these same websites. The ART will add $170 to your twin Ultra package at SVS. It looks like musiciansfriend has it for abour $140 and zzounds for $120.