Where to buy arcade games/cabinets? (looking for Volfied)

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by AndyVX, Dec 9, 2001.

1. AndyVX

AndyVX Supporting Actor

Hello all,

I've been in search of a rather rare arcade game/cabinet for many years now and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on where to look.

I did manage to find one place out in Vancouver that had it, but the guy wasn't willing to part with it.

Anyways, the game I'm looking for is called Volfied.

Thanks a bunch.

2. Phil

Phil Stunt Coordinator

Andy,

I am going to apologize in advance for my ambiguity....but there used to be a company that auctioned off used pinball and coin-operated video games every month. They used to advertise in the Toronto Star Classifieds towards the begining of every month. The auction took place out in the west end of Toronto with the usual preview etc...I actually went once (about 4 years ago) but I can't remeber the name of the place or its exact location. I recall it being off of Islington Avenue, I haven't checked lately but they had a variety of newer and older games. You might get lucky and find one there.

Phil

3. AndyVX

AndyVX Supporting Actor

Phil,

I think I know the place you are talking about. I'm pretty sure I've drivin by it a few times (always wanting to go in, but never having the time). I will definatly be checking that place out and see what they have to say.

Does anyone else know of any place online that I might want to check out?

Just to further this, does anyone currently have any arcade machines in their house, and if so, where did you get them.

Thanks.