Where to buy Airboard?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Daren Welsh, Apr 20, 2003.

1. Daren Welsh

Daren Welsh Supporting Actor

I'd like to get a wireless keyboard with a built-in mouse. I don't really know whether IR or RF is better, but at this point I'll try either. I've been seeing a lot of Airboard suggestions here, but I can't find any retailers that have them in stock. Any suggestions on where to find one ... or is there a newer model I should check out?

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Is it for a computer at a desk or an HTPC?

RF: Device can pointed anywhere but connection can be flaky with interference.

IR: Device has to be pointed straight at receiver but the connection is very reliable. Also has a farther range than RF.

As for the Airboard, just run a search for it. Here's one link:
    http://www.cinefx.com/airboard.htm

3. Daren Welsh

Daren Welsh Supporting Actor

It's for my HTPC ... and the reason I want the mouse incorporated into the keyboard is so I can kick back on the couch and use it on my belly washboard stomach. I found the site you linked earlier this morning, but if you look closely you'll see they're "sold out". I don't know if this means they'll get more in stock, but since every site I've visited says they don't have them in stock, it makes me wonder if those keyboards were discontinued.

4. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Ahh didn't read your post close enough sorry. Ebay always has them in stock. [​IMG]

Ever consider buying a wireless mouse seperately and using it on a side table? That's what I do anyways.