1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Adire product from Canada?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Phil_Lunar, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Phil_Lunar

Phil_Lunar Stunt Coordinator

I am planning to build a sonotub out of a Shiva Mark III, and since I am in Canada, I was wondering where will be the best place to order it online?

so far, the only one I found in Canada is http://creativesound.ca

they got quite a good price, at 169$ CDN(109$ US) and shipping is only 1$!

But can I trust creativesound? anyone bought from them?

2. PaulDF

PaulDF Second Unit

I've ordered from Creativesound a few times, and have had no reason to question their service. I wouldn't hesitate to order more through them![​IMG]

3. Owen Bartley

Owen Bartley Second Unit

I ordered my Tempest and AVA250 through them and they shipped to Toronto in about a week. I also just ordered a new Tempest for my boss (sub envy) and it was here in under a week I think.

4. Phil_Lunar

Phil_Lunar Stunt Coordinator

well, that's great news!

I will probably buy from them then.

thanks!

5. Craig Woodhall

Craig Woodhall Supporting Actor

they are great to deal with, I got my Tumult from them.. Also, they are THE Canadian distributer for Adire products so I wouldn't worry about doing business with them at all..

Craig

6. Justin Ward

Justin Ward Supporting Actor

I ordered a Tempest and a set of dual binding posts from them. Bob was very helpful and the product arrived quickly and packaged well.

7. Forrest

Forrest Auditioning

I purchased a Shiva from Creative Sound about 4 weeks ago and have nothing but good things to say about them.[​IMG]

8. Andrew S

Andrew S Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, that $169 deal is looking pretty sweet right now. Finally, a good deal in Canada. I'm just about ready to get a shiva for my car, but am holding out on the off chance that the Tempest might go down as well. I'll give it a week or two and then get myself a shiva.
    Andrew

P.S. I ordered my Tempest from creativesound.ca with great results - packaged well, decent shipping time. They forgot to send my shipping confirmation, but this was when they were in the middle of moving and very busy, so I don't hold that against them at all.

9. Craig Woodhall

Craig Woodhall Supporting Actor