What's new

Where to buy a Denon AVR-1803 Online (1 Viewer)

I am beginning to build my first true HT and would like some advice in where to purchase the Denon AVR-1803. I have basically decided that I will purchase the components seperately. My first buy will be the receiver and then I will buy the speakers and sub. I have searched many different online stores, but am unsure which stores are the best. I've gone to www.resellerratings.com however a lot of the retailers aren't listed. I am looking for a combination of price and service. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill

BradJudy

Stunt Coordinator
Please note that Denon does not honor warranties from non-authorized dealers. Their web site gives a list of authorized online and local dealers. Get it cheaper if you want, but beware that they might not fix it for free if it breaks.

So if I choose to go with an authorized dealer I will have to pay full retail price, but I get the security of a full warranty. That makes the buying process a lot more complicated: cost vs. security.

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
Good guys.com has it for $450 shipped, if you can find oen fo their 10% off sales. And they are authorized. I just received mine yesterday from them.

Aaron

Thanks a lot Curt!

I just ordered the Denon from Reliable. I've taken my "first step into a larger world."

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Any suggestions for a good set of speakers to compliment the Denon? I am looking at Home Theater Direct Level 2's, but would greatly appreciate any feedback for you folks. My price range is unfortunately low: 500-700 for a 5.1 speaker set.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks