What's new

Where to buy a black RP91 online (1 Viewer)

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Where would be the cheapest to buy a black one online? I found a few, but only a few available in black for a reasonable price. Found it at ECOST, but read that they where not an authorized dealer. I did a search and found one where one of the administrators had a friend who sold them for $499. Where else would be a good place?
------------------
The only dumb question is the one you never ask....

Myram

Second Unit
Real Name
SteveH
Authorized dealer or not......the warranty is valid as long as it is not a refurb unit and you get a receipt. That is what I was told today from Panasonic over the phone.
www.edigitalstop.com has the RP-91 in black for $416 + $25 shipping......that is the cheapest you will find it on the net.
I am ordering one tomorrow from them........they said 2-3 days and I will have it in my possesion.
------------------
Home Theater Page

Scott Merryfield

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Merryfield
Another site to try is Link Removed . They are selling the RP-91 for $449 plus shipping. I purchased my Samsung HDTV tuner from them, and was quite happy with the service. I bought my RP-91 from www.moreaudiovideo.com for less, but I would not recommend them. They do not double box products for shipping. Luckily, the UPS gorillas did not damage my unit, but I would not chance it again.
------------------
My DVD Collection
AFI 100 Films to watch: 40 -> 1

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,
Thanks for the heads up. I've heard this about moreaudiovideo in the pass(but they have good competive pricing). This is my first time ordering anything from online so, double boxing is a big plus for me. When you ordered form bhphoto how was it shipped?
Steven,
I might go with edigitalstop. What made you go with them. Have you had any experience with them in the past? Let me know how it goes. Either way, I'm placing an order on Monday by someone reliable.
Thanks for the help,
Charles
------------------
The only dumb question is the one you never ask....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks