What's new

Where the hell is Firefox!!!!! (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I heard they couldn't use real dinosaurs in the movie because of the protests of the animal rights activists, but I could be wrong.
Actually, it was because Barney wasn't available... :laugh:
Getting back-on-topic now:
wFirefox.jpg

...and maybe X-Box technology could be used to bring us a home version of THIS! :D
sFirefox.jpg

yFirefox.jpg

Brian-W

Screenwriter
..and maybe X-Box technology could be used to bring us a home version of THIS!
LOL ! :star:
I worked at a game company, and actually tried to bring Firefox to the Sega CD at the time. It was a licensing mess. Warner Bros. owns the movie rights, Clint Eastwood also owns part of the movie rights, Atari Corp. owned the home video game rights (now Infogrames) and Atari Coin-Op owned the game code necessary for the port (now owned by Midway).
Needless to say, we got far, then it dropped off as Atari decided they'd do it themselves. Never happened.
Anyway, I own the coin-op so not an issue any longer.

Brian-W

Screenwriter
Oh yeah? Which one? What games did you work on?
Started at Sony Imagesoft all the way through 989 Studios and back to Sony Computer Entertainment. Also did a stint at Electronic Arts.

My big title was Jet Moto 2, and I had initial involvement with Gran Turismo 1, and did licensing for some of the cars in Gran Turismo 2.

I've worked on a ton of games, but not enough time to list them all here.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Cool stuff. I never got into any of those...I'm not hot on the sports games at all, and I have enough racing games to satisfy my small interest in it. (Hydro Thunder takes pretty good care of me when I want a workout.)

If you DO decide to "list them all", then send them to the Giant List, which I gave you the link for. As I said, it should be recorded somewhere. S'cool stuff you guys do, and this is the closest thing to an "IMDB" you'll ever have!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks