Where the hell has the X-files been?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Steve Russell, Feb 12, 2002.

1. Steve Russell

Steve Russell Stunt Coordinator

I realize the days are numbered and that a lot of the last two seasons have sucked but... There were a few standalone episodes I liked. Are they just going to all of a sudden have a season finale after no episodes for several months or is there some kind of plan here? Yeah I know it hasn't been great but there isn't a lot else to choose from on sunday night.

2. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

A lot of shows are taking off February because they don't want to compete with the Olympics. The official X-Files site lists 9 upcoming episodes (and I don't think that includes the 2-part series finale). The next new episode airs on March 3.

3. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

After the last episode in January, there was a preview that said the last 12 episodes would air consecutively starting on March 3. Hopefully Duchovny will sign on for the finale.

4. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

5. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

Just saw that right after I posted. I'm also really looking forward to the Lone Gunmen wrap-up. It might be one of the only episodes worth watching this year.

6. Mike Graham

Mike Graham Supporting Actor

I can't really say I'm looking forward to the Gunman wrap up, as anything besides the three main characters who were involved with that series should best be forgotten (nice to have a return of Micheal McKean though).