What's new

Where on the net is a guide for 007:Agent under fire? (1 Viewer)

Brian Price

Stunt Coordinator
I'm having some trouble with 007 agent under fire on PS2 and can't seem to find a guide/walkthrough on the net. Does anyone know where one is available? Thanks.

Brian

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I'm reviving this thread, in case Dan (or someone else) has some help.

In the streets of Buchurest level, with the tank, you will end up at a railroad bridge, with two tanks standing under it, while a train is passing. What am I supposed to shoot at? I've been shooting at the tanks of course, but the only tank that seem to blow up is mine... I've been shooting at the train, and at the bridge itself, thinking maybe it will collapse (Since this has happened earlier in the level, with a helicopter crashing and blowing up a similar bridge)

But there simply is not enough time to experiment, and while the driving levels are fun, it's getting tiresome to just go through it to get blown up by those two tanks...

So any tips are welcome! Thanks in advance!

Kyle-K

Stunt Coordinator
Shoot the Red Gas train cars with the cannon...

Not the machine gun... I had a little trouble there too, because I didn't know I could use the cannon...

Hope it helps,

--kyle

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks