Where on T2 Ultimate is the THX test signal package?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by JJR512, Oct 21, 2001.

1. JJR512

JJR512 Supporting Actor

Please help me! I've been looking all throughout the menus on T2 Ultimate Edition (2-disc version), and I can't find the THX test signal package anywhere. I also haven't seen anything that looked like the explanation of P&S vs. Open Matte vs. OAR that I've heard so much about. Where are these things?
    ------------------
    -Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
    [​IMG]
    Join the JJR512.com Genome@home Team and help cure what ails you. (Click here for more info.)
    Contact me: webmaster@jjr512.com | ICQ: 52675695 | Private Message

2. Scott Simonian

Scott Simonian Screenwriter

I believe the THX Optimode calibration signals are on disc 1 in the "sensory" menu. The Audio menu if I must. It will have a "THX" emblem at teh top. Select that and youre in business.
    The Pan & Scan comparison is on disc 2 with all those featurettes. I think it is towards the end of them. Im not quite sure where it is in that area. But I know that is where it is.
    Good luck.
    ------------------
    Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I am comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

3. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

The Super35 demo is in the "video transfer" section toward the end of the second side (or disc 2 for some people).

4. JJR512

JJR512 Supporting Actor

5. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

Justin,
    Ill look at my disc tonight and tell you more later. I need to see it again to tell you where to go.

6. Ken Seeber

Ken Seeber Supporting Actor

Justin,
    The easist way to get to the Super-35 demo is to jump to Title 37 on the special features disc. This will give you all of the text screens that explain the video transfer process, as well as the video demonstration.
    To get to just the video clip through the menus, choose the "Data Hub" section, then "Interrogation Surveillance Archives." You'll have to manually keep scrolling down through pages until you're at the second to the last page.
    Looking over the special features part of this disc again reminded me just how unnecessarily complicated Van Ling made this disc.

7. Steve-T

Steve-T Extra

I have the double sided disc, under sensory controls, move highlighter to left and thx on side of Terminators head will light up, click on that,
    I hope this is what you are looking for.