What's new

Where on line, Can I get the B&W-CM2? (1 Viewer)

Luis M

Second Unit
I heard the B&W CM2 at a friend's house the other day and I really like the way they look and sound. Where can I get these speakers online at a good price?, "Sound Advice" is killing me.:cool:

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
B&W does not authorize mail-order sales, so if you find a dealer offering B&W products online, I would be cautious. Who knows what they are selling and where they got the merchandise.

TanD

Stunt Coordinator
Sound Advice in SouthFL always offer good prices on B&W speaker up to 25% off list if you can wait, once awhile they have B&w and other high end speaker on sale buy one and get the second one 50% off, i think if you can wait that's the best you can get on B&W, anywhere including the internet.

Aaron H

Supporting Actor
And I think they just had their sale last weekend. :)
TanD is right, the "buy 1, get 1 half off" is the best deal you'll get for sure. And that ain't too bad. If you want them now, you might just go in and see what they will do. You might say, "Hey, I know you guys have the sale 4 times per year. Why can't I just get it now. Or I'll be at another store for the next sale."
I think if you tell them you know about the sale, they'd have a hard reason not selling you a pair of speakers right then.
Good luck,
Aaron

Jay_E

Stunt Coordinator
I remember a few years ago I went to Sound Advice to get a receiver and speakers. There were signs all over the store about their "buy one, get one for 1/2 off" sale on selected speakers. I asked the salesman if that applied to B&W and he said sure. I picked out a Yamaha receiver and 5 B&W speakers plus a B&W sub and went he went to ring me up he found out that the B&W's were not on sale. He felt bad so he ended up giving me a better discount than the 25% on all the speakers.

The moral of the story is that at Sound Advice if you have a decent salesman you can probably get at least a 25% discount anytime. They also gave me great deal (much better than the "sale price") on a Mitsubishi HDTV about 6 months ago. It all depends on who the salesman is.

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread