What's new

where is this vanilla coke? (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
after all that discussion I thought to myslef "self, we should try that"

and I can't find it here. lol

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
I've tried four different places in four different areas of NYC......no vanilla coke here either. I understand this "select areas" deal, but they announced it here.:frowning:

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I found it at a Publix grocery store. They had a barrel of 20 oz bottles on ice up front at the cashiers. But none on the shelves yet.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
no publix here, mind you I live in hell Erm uh I mean the sticks.

I've checked target and the grocery stores, I haven't checked walmart yet

Found them in the cold drink section at Eckerd Drugs in Delaware a few hours ago.

More of a cream soda taste, than the vanilla cokes I remember from an old fountain shop that is long gone.

Peter Kline

Senior HTF Member
Look for it at places like 7 -11, etc. for the 20 oz bottle (the only way its available at this time). It's being rolled out market by market mostly to convenience stores and vending machines I understand.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Found it in 16oz(20oz?) bottles at local Baker's (Kroger) supermarkets here in Omaha... haven't tried it, yet, though...

Jared_B

Supporting Actor
Vanilla Coke? What is it? Do they mix vanilla flavoring right in with the powder? Seems to me like the liquid flavoring would make the powder kinda clumpy.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, if you're gonna go with the Vanilla Coke, you're pretty much resigned to speedballing it.

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Like every drink fad that has come along in the past 10 years, I've been drinking vanilla coke like water. It's pretty good actually. Anyone remember O.K.? Now that was hoard shit.

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
I've also seen it at the local Kroger; like Wayne's Publix location, they were in unrefrigerated stacks at the front of the store. 20 oz bottles only, 2/$1.00.

I am underwhelmed.

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
I was one of the taste testers for Vanilla Coke and it just tasted like Coke. I couldn't really taste the vanilla.

Our school put Vanilla Coke in our vending machines now, and my friend tried it today and he couldn't taste the vanilla at all either.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
That's strange. The vanilla taste was very prominent in the bottle I tried. My first reaction was that it had a stronger vanilla taste than Cherry Coke has a cherry taste.

Chris Tsutsui

Screenwriter
What ever happened to crystal pepsi?

Anyways I remember citrus Jolt being good though it had dangerous levels of caffeine, hehe

I havn't heard of vanilla coke, perhaps I could make my own by adding vanilla extract to club soda and corn syrup. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks