Where is The Untouchables?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by todd s, Jan 24, 2005.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I would love to have both the original and underappreciated new version of the Untouchables. Has their been any rumors of either of these shows coming to dvd??

2. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

It only lasted two season, so it shouldn't be such a hardship to release. John Rhys-Davies and William Forsyte were great in this...

3. Mark To

Mark To Supporting Actor

It lasted 4 seasons, 118 episodes. Don't know anything about the remake other than it's best left unspoken about.

4. Tom_mkfty

Tom_mkfty Stunt Coordinator

Are there any public domain versions of the series available?

5. Steve_Smith

Steve_Smith Stunt Coordinator

I would LOVE to see the original on DVD. Until that time comes though I have to rely on everything that came out with columbia house on *gasp* VHS and a few episodes on tape that I traded for many years ago. LOL even though I can't pick up the UHF station in Michigan, there is a station in Chicago that was/is playing it daily (channel 23 I think). I fear that this being released might fall under the "pc police" fears that seem to be attached to the Charlie Chan situation [​IMG] I hope I'm wrong though.

6. Elena S

Elena S Supporting Actor

Don't understand why "Naked City" is out there but not the original "Untouchables." It was one of my husband's favorite series, and I would love to be able to surprise him with it as a Christmas or birthday present. Whichever studio owns it needs to get off their duffs and release it.