Where is "The Untouchables" and "Equalizer" already???

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by todd s, Jul 13, 2006.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I can't believe that with all of the shows coming out. That we haven't gotten either of these shows yet. Although, Equalizer has been airing on UniversalHD and Slueth channel. And a few shows on that network have been announced. So hopefully we will see it soon.
    The Untouchables (both old and new) are classics. I guess Paramount is busy with another Trek Fan Collective. Although, I heard Paramount is working on a prequel to the Untouchables. So maybe they are holding it for that. [​IMG]

2. AndrewWickliffe

AndrewWickliffe Second Unit

I'm hoping the Equalizer will be out with the movie next year....

3. JeffCNY

JeffCNY Agent

A big-screen prequel in the works? Yup, that's usually an ironclad guarantee that the TV version will be rushed out onto the shelves just as media bombardment of the (soon to crash and burn) movie incarnation reaches a peak.

I loathe these TV-to-Movie monstrosities, but without them (and you'd think the studios would have learned their lesson by now?) many of our favorite shows would still be languishing in limbo.

So, bring 'em on, Paramount, Fox and WB!!!! We want more!! Let's see a big screen version of BEN CASEY with Denzel, THE F.B.I. with Colin Farrell, CANNON with Drew Carey or Jim Belushi or Rosie O'Donnell, and... especially, AMOS 'N ANDY with Jim Carrey and Owen Wilson.

Eh, whats that you say? [​IMG]

Jeff

4. Michael Alden

Michael Alden Supporting Actor

Shitty movie version of TV classic = DVD release of original series = [​IMG]

BTW, your post title is grammatically incorrect. Is is singular, are is plural. You be get it?

5. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I know. I realized it after I entered the post. And it was too late to change it.