What's new

Where is the second season of The Jeff Foxworthy Show? (1 Viewer)

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
I think this is probably the best sitcom since Taxi. I really enjoyed the first season, but the second season is even better. Does anyone know if the second season is coming out?

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Jeff Foxworthy is horrible and his show was no Taxi (a sitcom classic) by a longshot. "Are you a redneck?" was never funny.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Compared to current sitcoms, it's pure gold. The show used the redneck angle very sparingly, so it didn't get old. I'm a fan of the show, if you don't like it, that's fine. I just want to know if the second season is coming out on dvd.

DanMel

Second Unit
I like Jeff Foxworthy and just about everything 60's and 90's better than Taxi. I can't say I am a very big fan at all of 70's and 80's shows with the exception of the Bob Newhart show and Newhart. These will be the only shows I purchase from those two decades.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

how odd, to me the 70's and 80's are the be-all, end-all of the sitcoms. Most of the 90's sitcoms I love (Roseanne, Seinfeld, The Simpsons) even have some sort of ties from the 1980's (well, if you count that the first episode of Seinfeld and Simpsons aired in 1989 and then the rest was 90's). You honestly would take Meego or Homeboys In Outer Space over Taxi? TAXI WAS A GREAT SHOW!!!!!!

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
anyways, I am surprised Sony hasn't done season 2 of Foxworthy. I'd personally never buy it, but... the man has his fanbase, and even if it wasn't Sony's biggest selling title, considering there's only two seasons, can't they just go ahead and suck it up/bite the bullet and release season 2?

Sony has the same problem with SWAT, season 1 didn't sell that well, but there's only 2 seasons, so there's no long-term commitment to it, just release a bare-bones season 2 and get it over with

Tom McA

Stunt Coordinator
You might be a redneck if... you're asking when the next Jeff Foxworthy set comes out.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Wow...harsh. If all of ya think this show is so bad, you must really hate Blue Collar TV show on Comedy Central.

Jeff#

Screenwriter
To be fair, Blue Collar TV might be better. Sketch comedy beats sit-comedy most of the time. But BC-TV also has Larry, the Cable Guy and he is 10 times more irritating then Jeff Fox (is not)worthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.