What's new

Where is that widescreen education applet? (1 Viewer)

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
About a month or two ago, there was a nice little widescreen vs pan&scan education applet that when clicked on, would beging the process of showing the advantages of w/s over p/s. I don't know whi posted it or where it is. All I know is he was in the process of redesigning it. Does anyone know where to find this?

Thanks,

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
Hi Neil,
I'm the person who made that. It's at:
http://www.ryanwright.com/ht/oar.shtml
Unfortunately, I lost a disk in my server last week so my web site is currently offline. You can go out there, but you'll get a "sorry, this site is down" message. I've got a backup, and am working on restoring it. I hope to have the site online within a few days.
The new tutorial is coming along great. It's going to be a few weeks at a minimum until it's done. I can't wait to show it off...

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I am glad to hear the new one will be up soon. Please let us all know when it comes up. A picture is worth a thousand words and a tutorial like that is worth a million.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks