Where is Paradise or Guns of Paradise?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by DeanC, Jan 28, 2005.

1. DeanC

DeanC Stunt Coordinator

I'm hoping of any word of these series.

2. Dean C

Dean C Second Unit

Any word at all? I think this series will b 1 of many that willl never EVER b released.

3. Arild

Arild Supporting Actor

I wouldn't hold my breath. I think it's just too obscure for Warner (or whoever owns it) to be able to make a significant profit off it. Just my guess.

4. cajunhillbilly

cajunhillbilly Screenwriter

Willard
    I would like to see it as well. If it is a Warner title, maybe it will come out in its Archive series.

5. Brett*H

Brett*H Stunt Coordinator

Yeah, just where IS this show? This is yet another good family western that needs to be released.

Lee Horsley was great in this series as it had very good production standards, was nominated for 2 Emmy® awards and it actually had (gasp!) family values.

It ran for 3 seasons if I remember rightly and John Terlesky later joined the cast in one of the mid-seasons to attract the 20's crowd/demographic.

I can remember watching and enjoying this show with my Grandmother who absolutely loved it (and Lee Horsley).

Does Warner own the rights to this show like the other Lorimar Productions series such as The Waltons and Knot's Landing or did some other company buy it?