Where is our "No Holds Barred" DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Nick Graham, Nov 7, 2001.

1. Nick Graham

Nick Graham Screenwriter

After getting my request for a Suburban Commando Infinifilm
    release rejected by New Line last night (they obviously never wanna catch up with Episode 1 and Shrek in first week sales records if they are refusing to produce such a disc), when will Columbia Tri-Star finally do what we DVDphiles have been waiting for with baited breath, and release an SE of "No Holds Barred"? I think dueling commentaries with Tiny "Zeus" Lister Jr. and Hulk Hogan would be a revelation, plus, we all very well know that "Joan Severance = Sales" in the DVD community. Needless to say this would have to be an original OAR release, as a pan & scan version only would create a greater uproar than Wonka and Cats & Dogs combined.
    Also, who own the rights to Mr. Nanny? Can you say Sherman Helmsley/Hulk Hogan commentary track?

2. Wes Ray

Wes Ray Supporting Actor

I'd buy No Holds Barred. It's a very crappy movie, but it has a special place in my heart due to my childhood. I remember seeing this one in theaters and absolutely LOVING it. [​IMG]
    I'd love to hear a Hulk Hogan/Tiny Lister commentary on it. Maybe even Vince McMahon, since he was one of the producers.

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

The WWF owns the film, nag them. After all, they put out Hulk Hogan's Rockin Wrestling [​IMG]
    Jeff Kleist

4. Ricky f

Ricky f Supporting Actor

I would also buy this movie.
    So bad it is enjoyable
    Bring it on already please !
    Regards,
    Ricky

5. Sania M

Sania M Agent

This movie definitely has a warm spot from when I was younger, but it was god awful. I haven't seen it in yrs but I still remember the line where he goes "What's that I smell? Dookie" Oh good lord. Some other horrible moives w/ sentimental value are Heman and ... Howard the Duck. Yes you saw that horrible film too. Admit it.

6. Nick Graham

Nick Graham Screenwriter

Don't forget the great Stan Hansen mocking the corporate g uy in the men's room about his "Teeny Wanger!!!!"
    And yes, I am going to buy Masters Of The Universe, and yes, I would likely buy Howard The Duck if it were ever too the light of day on DVD.