What's new

Where is my Post???? (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hi Maggi,

Did you post it in the existing Stargate UE Review thread? If not, that's where it should be rather than starting a new thread.

Also, questions of the sort "where is my post" should be posted in the "HTF Help and Feedback" forum, where Parker will likely have an answer.

Welcome!

Maggi Magg

Stunt Coordinator
I´m pretty sure that it was removed because i critizised the review in terms of Picture Quality

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I´m pretty sure that it was removed because i critizised the review in terms of Picture Quality
Well, the tone of your post would be of more concern than the fact that you criticized a review. If it was thoughtful and polite, it should be OK. If it was simply an attack, then you'll probably have email from a moderator soon.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
The thread is in the Software forum, and it has been locked because there are already several existing Stargate threads. Feel free to repost the review in any one of them.

This has nothing to do with it being a negative or a positive review. It has to do with it being a new thread on a subject on which there are already several active threads.

EDIT: I see that my colleague Neil has kindly merged the thread into one of the existing Stargate discussions. Thanks, Neil!

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks