Where is my Component Cable from Nintendo?!?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by BertFalasco, Jan 11, 2003.

1. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

I ordered last sunday at around 9pm so I figured order would not be put in until next day, It is now Saturday afternoon and still no damn cable. How long for ground UPS from Washington State to VA?

2. DonRoeber

DonRoeber Screenwriter

Contact Nintendo, perhaps they can give you a tracking number?

3. BertFalasco

BertFalasco Supporting Actor

I got one, and have been checkig everyday but it just shows as 2 stops both in WA state. Even if they did come to my house and say I wasn't home, there'd still be a note but none. UPS site shows "status" as shipped, whether that means shipped to me or just shipped on route I don't know..

4. Travis Kolesar

Travis Kolesar Second Unit

It should give you arrival and departure scans as it goes through various UPS facilities. I have a package coming to me and the Status is "In Transit." Shipped should mean that it arrived at it's destination. We use UPS shipping software from where I work, and I don't know if their website search can do it, but we were able to display time/date of delivery, all stops along the route, and the signature of the person receiving the delivery if that was required (not sure if any or all of these are supported in the newest "upgrade" which has been a real hassle for me so far). Transit time across the US should have roughly been 3 to 5 days. I'd say if it doens't get there by the beginning of next week to call UPS and see what's up.

5. Jason Price

Jason Price Second Unit

IF it shipped out on Monday, 1/6 (and it's very possible it didn't, when you consider processing time, which is usually 1-2 days for a lot of retailers), then it wouldn't be scheduled to be delivered to VA until Monday, 1/13 (per UPS website). UPS won't deliver on Saturday, unless you pay extra for it.