What's new

Where is "Macumba Love"? (1 Viewer)

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
How about a release of this guilty treasure. Shout Factory? Kino? You listening?

Attachments

• macumba.jpg
    macumba.jpg
    550.2 KB · Views: 57

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Probably not a title that screams out "Release Me" to the studios. It was entertaining for a horror-movie-starved kid watching Chiller Theater back in the 60's, but now? On the other hand, we've seen other B-movie Blu-rays from the era. THE FOUR SKULLS OF JONATHAN DRAKE, which is guilty pleasure of mine and which I will buy. So, with Scream! and Shout! and other smaller labels bringing forth titles we thought had long-since seen their final run on video, who knows? I did see MACUMBA LOVE on Channel 11 in NY, but I remember almost nothing about it except the title. FOUR SKULLS -- to use an example on the other hand -- I remember quite vividly.

disctrip

Supporting Actor
Real Name
hank freitas
Probably not a title that screams out "Release Me" to the studios. It was entertaining for a horror-movie-starved kid watching Chiller Theater back in the 60's, but now? On the other hand, we've seen other B-movie Blu-rays from the era. THE FOUR SKULLS OF JONATHAN DRAKE, which is guilty pleasure of mine and which I will buy. So, with Scream! and Shout! and other smaller labels bringing forth titles we thought had long-since seen their final run on video, who knows? I did see MACUMBA LOVE on Channel 11 in NY, but I remember almost nothing about it except the title. FOUR SKULLS -- to use an example on the other hand -- I remember quite vividly.
Maybe Code Red or Arrow might take a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vasyear
Recent bookmarks