What's new

Where in the world is...BILLY ZANE (1 Viewer)

Lyle H.

Stunt Coordinator
Where the hell is Billy Zane? One of the best recent character actors just disapeared off the face of the earth after Titanic. Hopefully when I start directing films professionally, I can resurrect his career; a'la Tarantino with Tierny, Travolta, Grier, Forrester, and Carradine.

Imagine a dark, brooding Western (with the violence of a Spaghetti Western) with Billy Zane, Johnny Depp, Michael Madsen, David Carradine and Clint Eastwood. :)

Lyle H.

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully he STARS in a good film soon, I quite like Billy Zane. Until then, I will begin writing my Western script. :D

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
I'm still waiting for Morgan's Ferry to hit video or DVD--- I heard Rollins talking about his embarassment shooting his nude scenes and general "behind the scenes" stories from the film back in 99 and have been hoping to catch it ever since.

-Vince

Phil Carter

Second Unit
Real Name
Phil
Vince, I never heard that story from Rollins and I've got practically every one of his spoken-word CDs. Does that one appear in a recorded form somewhere?

Rollins = da man.

cheers,
Phil

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
"What made you THINK you could put your hands on my fiance? Answer me, you filth!"

I just love his perf as Cal. His sense of bourgeois bitchiness and patrician condescension is so damn flawless. It makes his "God damn it all to Hell" moment of going to the other side of the ship to find Rose all the more emotional because you realize, although he's an asshole, he does love her.

"Did you know [he] is from the Motisa tribe?" [taps empty tea cup against saucer]

"Mo' tea, suh?"

LOL.

Slam Evil,
-p

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...v=glance&s=dvd

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
His finest moment for me was when he was eaten in Critters. It doesn't get any better than that!

Grant H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Grant H

Yeah, that's a great moment, and I think everybody really got it.

For the amount of screentime he has, that character is amazingly layered.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Billy Zane is criminally attractive. He also OWNS the first Crypt film. He has a rich voice as well. I loved him in Phantom, but it probably dashed his chance at being a leading man.

I thought he did an excellent job in the big T.

Hope he gets in some more films soon,
Chuck

Don't forget Tombstone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmCaudata