What's new

Where else do you hang out? (1 Viewer)

Marque D

Stunt Coordinator
Where else do you guys hang out, on the internet. What other boards, forums, or web sites do you actively follow?
Forums:
AVS Forum-mainly HDTV section
Here-i.e. HTF
Link Removed-I listen to a Sports Radio station here in Dallas (I recommend you check it out between 3 and 7 pm C for 'The Hardline' during the week. They talk sports but there’s a lot funny stuff and comedy in between, the “Drops are amazing”)
Link Removed
Link Removed
LA Busas
Gixxer.com
where I lurk
Home Theater Spot
Link Removed
Mav Talk
Link Removed
Dallas-mavs Forum
D-VHS Movies
Websites:
http://www.hdtvgalaxy.com/
http://www.dragbike.com
GTA3 Warehouse
Horn Fans
NHRA
I guess if I didn’t try and keep up with so much other stuff I wouldn’t have such a low post count considering how long I’ve been here. And to think I still have time to enjoy my HT and watch HDTV.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
The only other message boards I frequent are the Jedi Council on The Force.net for my Star Wars fix and also a Health Board for invaluable health and fitness information.

Nick Sievers

Senior HTF Member
I only hang around here for forums. It has a great staff + members and I like the fact that we use our real names and not something like NightWolf247 . It makes it more memorable and I tend to remember a person's name rather than a net handle.

TreyP

Stunt Coordinator
KFFL

Fark

Footballguys Talk

Probetalk

Sysopt

Hardware Central

TechIMO

Team XBox

TotalMadden

I only visit a few of them each day though.

WoodyH

Stunt Coordinator

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
HTF if obviously my main 'hangout', but you'll find some pretty good movie discussions by hanging out at the Rotten Tomatoes and JoBlo's Movie Emporium message boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks