What's new

Where Eagles Dare ???? (1 Viewer)

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
A week ago I saw Clint Eastwood's Where Eagles Dare on tv and one question came into my mind.

Why is this movie not available on dvd ???

Does anybody know when this movie is actualy coming to dvd ??

Thanx

Jim Robbins

Stunt Coordinator
Many people want this film on DVD. It's been talked about before and the word was it needed a lot of restore work done. I have it on Laserdisc and the image doesn't look that bad. MGM just gave us "The Vikings" (a much older film)and did a nice job so maybe it's coming soon.

RussR

Stunt Coordinator
A search for "where eagles dare" will turn up quite a bit of information. In short, as far as I can recall, this is in need of restoration. Last fall, Bill Hunt had it listed as a rumored MGM SE for this year, but the general consensus of opinion now seems to be that this title is controlled by Warner.

Dave_P.

Supporting Actor
I wish Warner would've released all of Eastwood's movies in one big set so I wouldn't have to wait to complete my collection. Still MIA from Warner's vaults: Firefox, Tightrope, Pink Cadillac, Where Eagles Dare (if the above info is correct). :frowning: I was glad to get his Clyde movies this week though!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks