What's new

Where do you guys get HT equipment cheap? (1 Viewer)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I'm still checking Ebay every now and then. I just know that Sony TA-E9000ES (will go nicely with a new Outlaw 755) will show-up in perfect condition for $350. ......just biding my time......:D

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Audio magazine used to do them every August, so I got them with my regular subscription. They also did a car audio directory every May. It’s not as easy since they bit the dust a few years ago. Sound and Vision does one, but it’s a special issue, not a regular monthly one. So you have to catch on the news stands. I think it comes out sometime in April or May.

No matter – just put my e-mail in your Contacts and drop me a line if you’re shopping for something. I have the Audio directories going back to about ’86.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Michael.M.C

Stunt Coordinator
Shop, compare, shop, compare some more. Watch websites for bargains, closeouts.

I have a 42" Samsumg Plasma, was a one year display. Retail was $4999, I paid $1100 after discounts & coupons at a major retailer. Also bought a several year warrany for another $400 or so which will replace the set if it goes on me. Bought receivers, sub, speakers, 2 DVD players all at discounts I found online here or other similar home theater sites.

The retail on what I have was about $8000.

I paid less than $3000.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks