What's new

Where do you get these so early? (1 Viewer)

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I have been noticing around the forum for the past week or so that everyone but me getting all these movies that havent even hit the shelves yet.
Im I missing something? Do you have special hook-ups? Everyone seems to have all the SuperBit releases allready and they are coming out tomorrow. Same goes for SW:TPM and that isnt out until next Tuesday.
Oh, is it because of your local vendors are selling them early? If that is the case, then just tell me that that is it. I know the early release thing has been a hush-hush thing around here.
Well, if it is cause the latter, just give me a
wink.gif
------------------
Yes, these are bruises from fighting. Yes, I am comfortable with that. I am enlightened.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
Store often get releases very early, anywhere from a few days to a few weeks. This is probably just due to shipping vast amounts of something from the distributor and if they wait too long then some stores will get them late.
Apparently a chain has broken street on TPM ouot of ignorance (the street date isn't in the computer at teh stores I visisted) but I haven't found a copy yet and have given up. I can wait another week as I'll have Godfather to keep me company.
Also, many members are in Europe and they get them early because there is no repercussions for breaking street so it happens regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks