What's new

Where do you find speakers prices?? (1 Viewer)

Bolivar G

Second Unit
I been doing alot of reading here and researching on speakers. What annoys me is I cant find prices on the speakers mostly talked about here. I gone to the there websites and most dont have prices listed anywhere.
Looking for prices on B&W's , Paradigm's mostly.

Also, has anyone heard of Niles speakers?? A friend at work told me he can get me those at Dealer Price. I Have not heard them mention here. Are this speakers any good?
Thanks for any info u can provide.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
Niles are custom install / contractor purchased, usually, not too common here. Inwall / outdoor is most common. Nice stuff and spendy. Be sure the "deal" you get is legit stuff.

Check the websites for local dealers and call them, or check ebay or audiogon for comparisons.

Or just ask us!

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Thanks a ton!! This gives me an idea of what I can expect to pay on the different speakers.

Where can find prices for the Paradigms??
Speakers im considering right now are Polk LSI, B&W CDM , Rockets, and Paradigms Studio if can find price range on these.

Alec M

Agent
This site has the Paradigm prices as well:
Link Removed
From my experience with Paradigm dealers, a lot depends on your area with supply/demand; that being said you should be able to get 10% below list as a minimum, and I would shoot for 15-20% below for a 'good deal'.

Chas_T

Supporting Actor
Agreed Alec.. My experience with Paradigm dealers is 10-22%. They do not budge below that in the states. I am sure there are exceptions.

This of course is contingent upon where you live and you if want to make a trip to Canada. As you know, you can gain a substantial cost savings there.

That one is a no brainer if the border is convenient. However, warranty work if necessary will need to be preformed at that dealer.

Charles

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Thanks all for the links. Im just sorta getting into I wouldnt say high end stuff, but better than Cicuit City, Best Buy, Good guys, stuff. Im basically completely upgrading my HT system now. Retiring my 3 year old HTB.

I live in the Los Angeles area, anyone know a good HT store out here in the souther cali area??

Bolivar G

Second Unit
Now that I know some of the prices at least to the speakers I been considering, I see there are priced around the same. Polk Lsi 15's, Paradigm studio 60's , Rockets 750's, B&W's 600's or CDM's, maybe Energy Veritas(wasnt to impressed when I heard these at Googdguys, could have been there crappy setup there).
Any others I could throw on this list in this Price range?? Will start listing to them all soon.
Thanks everyone who provided links, my research continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks