What's new

Where can I get tone generator software for my computer? (1 Viewer)

AaronNWilson

Second Unit
I can just run the tones through my soundcard to my reciever, where can I download such a thing?
Aaron

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
OH. It looks like you can record the tones using that NCH tone one. I'll try that. Except you can't record sweeps, since the NCH program doesn't do sweeps.
[Edited last by Chris PC on October 28, 2001 at 06:40 PM]

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
Try Goldwave... It's "Function Evaluator" Feature is nice to make sweeps... I tested my speakers yesturday... And I know for sure now that they suck (HTB Plastic ones). First I get a new receiver next month, then once it's paid for, I'll upgrade the speakers.
I can't believe my sub only goes to 45hz... (And my mains - 115hz - Eww!) I never understood why people here keep complaining about the sub on HTB systems (Or at least, I thought it didn't matter to me since I live in an appartment and don't drive it that loud)

Rick Radford

Supporting Actor
Quick note:
I got both Goldwave and the NCH tone generators. Goldwave allows you to choose where it will be installed, NCH installs automatically to your C: drive (no choice).
I've already created a test CD with NCH, but just got Goldwave and don't even know how to work it yet.
------------------
--RR

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks