What's new

Where can I get help w/ a Fox Redeem code that doesn't work? (1 Viewer)

planex09

Auditioning
Real Name
Name Hidden
It's a long story, but I purchased a Blu-ray that came with a Fox redeem code, HOWEVER foxredeem doesn't recognize my code and no one from [email protected] has returned my email... The code doesn't work on Ultra Violet or VUDU and both websites refuse to honor the code when I contacted customer support. What can I do now?

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
You can try calling Fox Connect, which is the generic storefront and customer service for Fox physical media releases -- the number is often on the lower back of the Blu-ray case, and I believe it's on their website (sorry, I'm not home so can't pull a disc to check it for you).

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Looks like you posted this question twice, so I'll answer twice. :)

Post your issue on their Facebook and Twitter pages.

planex09

Auditioning
Real Name
Name Hidden
Looks like you posted this question twice, so I'll answer twice. :)

Post your issue on their Facebook and Twitter pages.

Haha, I did. I'm not used to getting responses on forums, so I figured I'd increase my odds. I don't do twitter and I don't want to open myself up to 3rd party exposure on facebook (my account is private). But thank you for the responses!

planex09

Auditioning
Real Name
Name Hidden
You can try calling Fox Connect, which is the generic storefront and customer service for Fox physical media releases -- the number is often on the lower back of the Blu-ray case, and I believe it's on their website (sorry, I'm not home so can't pull a disc to check it for you).

The phone number 888-223-4369 was indeed on the back of the blu-ray case. Thank you for pointing this out. I will try giving them a call!

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Haha, I did. I'm not used to getting responses on forums, so I figured I'd increase my odds. I don't do twitter and I don't want to open myself up to 3rd party exposure on facebook (my account is private). But thank you for the responses!

That's frowned up here so no need to multiple post in hopes of getting quicker answers.

Good luck in your quest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks