What's new

Where can I find the Fight Club SE reissue? (1 Viewer)

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
Wasn't this title to be rereleased along with the abyss and castaway and the other fox special editions? I've seen the abyss and cast away at Best Buy, but no Fight CLub. The people said they had none in stock. Then I looked on amazon, which apparently has the original 2-disc release for sale. I'd prefer to buy it in person, though. Does anyone know where this is possible? On a side note, is there any difference in the packaging or content of the original set and the reissue? More importantly, does the reissue even exist? My original copy no longer plays, for reasons I have yet to fathom (it's in pristine condition). Needless to say, I MUST obtain another copy. Any and all help would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,
Nathan

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
If only the movie disc is bad you can replace it with a single disc version. Best Buy should have it otherwise. Check Costco as well, they supposedly have htme

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
I could be wrong, but I thought Fight Club was one of the few Fox special editions that was NOT reissued a few weeks ago.

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Barnes and Noble is not very reliable so there is a chance that the date is wrong. I don't see any of the other reissues listed on their site. However, I think it is a good possibility that Fight Club will be reissued in the near future.

As Jeff mentioned you may want to try Costco (if there is one in your area). I think all of the original special editions can still be purchased trough Columbia House, but I am not positive.

Simon_Lepine

Supporting Actor
DVD file ran this news item in July:

http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-...003/07_10.html

Fox Home Entertainment will reissue a number of their most popular two-disc special editions previously placed on moratorium beginning October 14th. The titles include: The Abyss, Cast Away, Fight Club, Independence Day, Moulin Rouge, The Sound of Music and the 2001 remake of Planet of the Apes. Retail is $26.95 each.
Also, Barnes & Noble isn't the only place that has it on pre-order for October 14th ,it was just an example:

CD Universe

DVD Soon

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Technically that news from DVD File is incorrect since most of those titles have already been reissued. But since other online sites have Fight Club listed I guess the Oct. 14th date could be true.

Where is the Patton reissue? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks