What's new

where can I find Clerks on DVD (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Non of the stores I checked had it (best buy, target, walmart, kmart, record and tape traders.) In fact the majority of the people I talked to said that they never heard of it or they were out of stock. I do not want to wait untill next wednesday to have them shipped since internet companies don't ship on weekends. So, does anybody know where I can find this classic for the new low retail of 19.99. Thanks

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Well if you don't want to order it you are SOL.

Does it not seem like a odd question to ask the HTF if we know where in Reisterstown, MD Clerks is in stock?

FYI, the price cut doesn't happen until April 2nd.

-Chad

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
The only place I havent checked is sam goody, and suncoast. So I would have to wait untill april for FYE to change the price.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Why not wait untill the Super Special Anniversary edition comes out. Isn't it 2003?

GuruAskew

Senior HTF Member
The upcoming Clerks Anniversary disc is a 9th anniversary disc, so the 2003 release is appropriate, and no, there is no particular significance of a "9th anniversary", they just want to get it out a year sooner.

Chad Gregory

Supporting Actor
Just for clarification Rob, that is listed as a preorder at DDD. It is scheduled for 4/2/02. But it is around $14, pretty good deal. But if you haven't bought it by now, the disc is a three year old, direct laser port (not that laser ports are necessarily a bad thing). But, I would definitely wait the year for the anniversary edition.
Ryan, I just checked the HTF disc stock database, and it looks like the Suncoast in Reisterstown has one with your name on it. ;)
-Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks