What's new

Where can I buy the X-BOX ? Seattle/Tacoma area (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Looking to buy one of these this weekend - hopefully!

Has anyone seen any X-BOX's at any local Wal Mart by chance, in the Seattle/Tacoma area? I have a $40 gift card and would like to use it for the X-Box.

Any other place out there that has these in stock? I guess I could then use the $40 GC on a game at Wally World.

Thanks for any help - I'm at work until later today - otherwise I'd be out searching for myself.

*Note: I really don't want to buy the package deals - I just want the XBOX for $299 by itself.

Mike

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I found one!
Also purchased NFL FEVER 2002 and Project Gotham Racing!
Can't find the HI-DEF pack anywhere - gonna continue the search tomorrow though :)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
After visiting several different stores today in the area - I finally found a HD Pack at Electronics Botique in the SeaTac Mall. They had two more left at the time.
I also picked up AMPED - and now that makes it 3 XBOX games purchased in less than 24 hours ;)
I nearly added DOA 3 to my collection as well. I guess there is always tomorrow.......

Gary King

Second Unit
DoA3 is my least-played Xbox game (and I've had it since launch)... It's an improvement over DoA2, but there are still much better fighting games available (for my dollar, Tobal 2 is still the best around). The big mark in DoA3's favor is its graphics; however, they're not worth $50.

Halo, Munch's Oddyssee, Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams, Tony Hawk 2X, Max Payne, and Bloodwake would probably be better choices for your next Xbox game, unless you're dying for a pretty fighting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks