What's new

Where can I buy HK films online? (1 Viewer)

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
Or for that matter any import DVDs. I'm just looking for good quality DVDs from someone reputable...
------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Somebody has to pay for retail businesses to let us walk in and audition high quality equipment side by side with our own dvd's and movies. I don't mind paying a premium to support this kind of service and convenience, I wish others would consider this when buying discounted b-stock merchandise from shady internet dealers.
JKB

Matthew Brown

Supporting Actor
Johnny -
I usually use hkflix.com. In all fairness, there are several dependable places to order from. Another popular U.S. based one is pokerindustries.com .
If you don't mind waiting a little longer, you can sometimes get cheaper prices ordering from Hong Kong. HiVizone.com has good prcies but you may wait a while and pay a little extra for shipping.
Another place I have good results with is yesasia.com .
Matt
------------------
Honk Kong DVD Reviews and News
loveandbullets.com

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
dddhouse.com is in Hong Kong, and has excellent prices and service. My 3 orders from them so far were very smooth, and they've sent order confirmation, as well as a shipping notice e-mail each time.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I've just placed an order with DDDHouse for "Battle Royale" & "Iron Monkey"... Supposedly they have a pretty good rep.
I guess this thread would be better continued in the regional dvd section...
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.