What's new

where can I buy Grado headphones? (1 Viewer)

Paul_Fisher

Screenwriter
I'm looking into purchasing some Grado headphones, but I looked on their website and can't find any links to what stores actually sell them. Does anyone know of any stores that sell them? I would buy them on the internet, but I would like to listen to them first.

Thanks,

I live in Birmingham Alabama.

Alex F.

Second Unit
Also available from the good folks at Audioadvisor.com which has a no-hassle refund policy.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'll second the recommendation for Headroom Corp. out of Bozeman, Montana. Purchased my SR60s from them and couldn't be happier. Great product, great service, great price and an informative website to boot.

Jeffrey R

Stunt Coordinator
Hifi.com also sells them. I bought my Sr80-'s from them, and they were very helpful when the first set was defective and needed to be replaced.

Jonathan K

Stunt Coordinator
Headphone.com has the best customer service and return policy of any internet company I've seen... (well, that is, they tie with *one particular* other company I know.. :) )

C

Chris*Liberti

I would say try www.goodcans.com I ordered the 325's from them a few years back and they have awesome service, good prices, and are very knowledgeable. You will definately enjoy the headphones, they are the best sounding headphones I have ever owned

Users who are viewing this thread