Where can I buy AR Pro Series cables?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Adam Bluhm, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Adam Bluhm

Adam Bluhm Supporting Actor

ABC Warehouse is the only place I can find to buy these cables online. A wholesaler I deal with carry most of the cables I need, however they don't seem to carry either the Pro Series digital coax or subwoofer cable.
    Anyway, I tried placing an online order with ABCw last evening, but I received a message saying that it cannot process my order because they are unable to validate my billing address. I just tried calling them (within business hours) and was forced to leave a message courteous of an automated teller.
    As the situation is not looking bright, I'd like to begin looking elsewhere to find these cables. They'd be paired with other Acoustic Research Pro Series that are already ordered, so I'd like to keep the setup uniform. [​IMG]
    Thanks for any help.

2. Marvin

Marvin Screenwriter

Marvin
  3. Adam Bluhm

Thanks a bunch, Marvin! Somehow that site has illuded me. It looks like I'll be spending $5 less than I expected. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks again.

4. Matt DeVillier

Matt DeVillier Supporting Actor

I got mine at Lowe's (Home Depot-like place)

5. Adam Bluhm

I'm familiar with Lowes. I didn't think to look there, though. However, I would consider HT a home improvement. [​IMG]

6. Ralph Summa

Ralph Summa Supporting Actor

Adam,
    I have purchased AR Pro cables from Accessories4Less as well as www.abtelectronics.com. I bought from both places depending on availability of the merchandise I was looking for. ABT is only a bit more expensive but they pricematched AC4L's prices. My buying experiences with both companies was favorable.
    Ralph

7. Javon_W

Javon_W Agent

WOW! thats a good price on the ac4l website for those cables!! I think im going to order right now [​IMG]