Where are the SVS reviews?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Richard Travale, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Richard Travale

Richard Travale Producer

Rich Travale
    I am anxiously awaiting the reviews by Jerry III and Chris Dixon on the SV Subwoofers that they won in the contest in December. C'mon guys, let's get the writing caps on [​IMG]

2. Tom Vodhanel

Tom Vodhanel Cinematographer

While we're at it, what happened to the HTF dinner winner? We sent a pre PC_U proto type...and never heard a peep. I think he mentioned Gregg Lowen was there to help set it up initially?(Ned?)

We really spent a HELL of a lot of time on that baby in the SVS shop...we were all looking forward to a bit of feedback on it...oh well...

TV

3. JerryIII

JerryIII Stunt Coordinator

I got my 20-39CS+ on Thursday and due to the Gasparilla Parade here in Tampa, I have not been able to evaluate it until today. I had some set up problems but SVS has remdied them in their normal "fast-as-hell" way (thanks Tom). I hope to have my evaluation panel over on Saturday to do the comaprison between the 20-39CS, 20-39CS+, and CS Ultra. I just got the CS+ up and running and let me tell you, it is very impressive [​IMG] . I can't wait to get the comparison done. It does appear to be a very good match to the Ultra. I will post initial impressions at the beginning of the week and a full review next week. Sorry for the delay but, it is coming.
    Jerry

4. KevinHunt

KevinHunt Stunt Coordinator

Cool [​IMG] Looking forward to it.